Chilled Garlic Sesame Udon Noodles
Yields 1 serving
– 2 tbsp soy sauce
– 1 tbsp oyster sauce
– 4 tbsp olive oil
– 2 tbsp sugar
– 2 tbsp vinegar
– 2 tbsp sesame oil
– 1 tbsp minced garlic
– 1 pack of fresh or frozen udon noodles
– A handful of heritage mix greens or other vegetables
– 1 tbsp diced scallions
1. Combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, olive oil, sugar, vinegar, sesame oil, and minced garlic in a bowl and mix well.
2. Boil udon noodles 2 minutes (or according to package instructions).
3. Remove udon noodles from boiling water when desired texture is reached and put immediately into ice bath to stop cooking.
4. Drain udon noodles once they are cold.
5. Mix noodles with the sauce.
6. Garnish with heritage mix or other vegetables and diced scallions.