There comes a time when you have won enough in games from sites like online casino Vegas and what you want is to simply relax. What games should you play? What we recommend is a farming game because it requires a strategy to succeed. Below are some of the best games that you can choose from.
1. FarmVille 2
FarmVille 2 is from Zynga, the same company that started the craze in 2009. In FarmVille 2, the company added new game modes.
The game is set in the countryside, where you need to clear the land so you can grow crops and trees. In addition to this, you can also grow animals from which you can gather ingredients to craft products.
Here are some of its features:
- Rescue animals that need help
- Pair wine and cheese
- Racing events with other players
- Discovery of new animals and plants.
In this game, you can also explore ponds and mines. If you find things of value, you can take them and use them to craft an item that you can sell. There are secret places on the farm where you can find rare items.
As a social game, you have the option to join a group and add friends. There is a chat box where you can talk to your friends. If you want, you can also trade against other players so you can discard the things you do not need.
What you will enjoy here are the competitions. If you win them, you get prizes and rewards that you can use for upgrades. There is also a pond where you can fish, which means you are not limited to growing crops and animals.
2. Hay Day
With over 100 million downloads, Hay Day never has a boring moment. The company also ensures that they update the game regularly.
Here are some of the most recent patches:
- Addition of a new crop called chickpea
- A shop where you can make and sell fudge
- New animals that you can put in your sanctuary like cheetahs and arctic cubs
- Products like mint fudge, falafel, and hummus that you can sell
- New decorations for your farm.
Hay Day starts with you clearing the land of trees. Then, you start planting crops like wheat, corn, carrots, and others. As you reap the harvest, you can convert them into other products like pies, cakes, clothing, etc. Apart from farming crops, you can also raise animals like chickens and cows that would give you milk and eggs.
The game is a worldwide favourite because you do not need money to succeed. All it takes is patience — you need to wait until the crops are due for harvest. You must also wait until your machines can produce new products from raw ingredients.
The game also offers the potential for exploration. For example, you can unlock the mine where you can find ore. Once you have the ore, you can refine it and turn it into gold, metal, silver, etc.
Overall, Hay Day is one of the best farming games because it is not pay-to-play. There are only a few ads in the game, so you will not be bothered. If you want, you can deliberately watch ads to earn rewards that you can use to grow your farm.
3. Farm City
The last on our list is Farm City, which has over 10 million downloads. It is not just a farm game, as you will eventually build a community. As such, it qualifies as a city-building game.
Here are the things you will do:
- Build a community with functional buildings
- Grow crops
- Feed and grow animals
- Make trades with other players and NPCs
- Build restaurants and other structures that will make your citizens happy
- Build a world wonder.
The game also has an adventure mode, where you can explore tunnels. For example, there is an ancient city that is located just beneath your farm.
Here are some more features:
- Raise farm animals and pets
- Many types of vegetables and trees that yield fruits
- A political scene where you can become a mayor
- Game of chance like Balloon Luck, where you can receive random gifts and prizes
- Customization of buildings and factories
- Collection of rare items and minerals
- Sales events in market stalls
- Investments in the bank that can increase your likelihood of making profits
- Add friends from Facebook.
Farm City is free to play, but you have the option to buy in-game currency. You do not have to spend money to enjoy it. However, like most free-to-play games, you must be patient as you grow crops, products, and buildings. You are also likely to have a better experience if you make purchases.
Farming games were once the favourite of players back in the early days of Facebook. Despite the new developments in technology, farming games are still a hit. When choosing a game, make sure that you pick one that does not ask a lot of money. Play games you can win through patience, not the pay-to-play titles that drain your pockets.