Victorinox, the makers of the Original Swiss Army Knife, is gifting one lucky Toronto Guardian reader with an assorted Holiday Prize Pack. With a value of over $450.00 CDN, the gift set will include a stylish carry-all tote, impeccably designed kitchen knives and more.
Victorinox is built on the idea of making the most of every day’s adventure whether it’s outdoors, at home, in the city or at work. Quality, functionality, innovation and iconic design have the highest priority across all Victorinox product categories including: Household and Professional Knives, Watches, Travel Gear and Fragrances. See more info on their website.
1 x Victoria 2.0 Carry-All Tote
1 x Cadet Alox Limited Edition 2020 Swiss Army Knife
1 x SwissCard Classic
1 x Swiss Classic Carving Knife
1 x Swiss Classic Santoku Knife
Value: $455.00 CDN
HOW TO ENTER
1. Share this Facebook Post.
2. Tag a friend in the comments of this Facebook Post who would love this prize.
3. ReTweet this tweet
4. Reply to this tweet tagging a friend who would love this prize.
— Toronto Guardian (@TORGuardian) December 2, 2020
5. Tag a friend in the comments of this Instagram Post who would love this prize.
View this post on Instagram
Contest closes December 10, 2020 at 12:00 noon EST. Open to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) only who have reached the age of majority in the province they reside.
No purchase necessary. One (1) Grand Prize available to be won. One entrant will be selected at random from all eligible entries. Selected entrant will be contacted via direct message and will be required to answer a skill-testing question in order to be deemed a confirmed winner. Winner must be a Canadian resident and have reached the age of majority in the province they reside. Prize will be shipped directly to the confirmed winner from Victorinox. Prize must be accepted as awarded. This contest is not affiliated with Facebook or Instagram in anyway.
Details of items in the holiday prize pack:
Victoria 2.0 Carry-All Tote – Navigate the everyday with the Large Carry-All Tote. Whether you’re overnighting away or simply need something to take you from work to an evening out, this bag is roomy enough for all your essentials. And with its zippered tablet pocket and leather shoulder straps, it offers protection as well as comfort. Detailing, like the gold/silver zipper, leather trim and V-stitching, adds a polished finish to a great-looking, hardworking tote.
• Organizational panel contains smartphone pocket, a large pocket for pens or lip gloss, a pen compartment and zippered valuables pocket for jewelry or sunglasses
• With tablet pocket and leather shoulder straps for optimal protection and comfort
• Exquisite detailing, like the V-stitching around the bag
• Retail: $215.00 CDN excl. tax
Cadet Alox Limited Edition 2020 – This medium pocket knife has had a sleek and on-trend reinvention for the new season. And it’s looking good. In its sixth consecutive year of aesthetic switch-ups, it’s wrapped in an ice cool aqua blue shade reminiscent of its Alpine lake roots. Stamped from aluminum, embossed and swathed in a corrosive-resistant coating, it’s not only striking, it will also stay slick in your kit for years to come.
• Collector’s knife with high-grade Alox scales in aqua blue
• 2020 limited edition with year printed on the back
• Swiss made pocket knife with 9 functions
• Retail: $60.00 CDN excl. tax
SwissCard Classic (with 10 functions) – You’ll be amazed at how many tools Victorinox packed into the SwissCard. And you’ll be surprised at how often you need one of those tools tucked away inside. And with its clever, award-winning design and incredible functionality, you’ll enjoy each time you need to take it out. Just don’t be too surprised if all the other items in your wallet get a little jealous.
• The functional companion for your wallet
• Swiss made functional companion with 10 functions
• Includes scissors and a pressurized ballpoint pen
• Retail: $52.00 CDN excl. tax
• nail file
• screwdriver 2.5 mm
• pressurized ballpoint pen
• pin, stainless steel
• emergency blade (letter opener)
• ruler (cm)
• ruler (inches)
Swiss Classic Carving Knife – Carving Knives are designed to stand up to anything on your cutting board. Their ergonomic handles and balanced design make carving a breeze. Their blades are thin and sharp so you can slice as thin as you like and as consistently as you need. Meats of any cut, fruits and vegetables in all shapes and sizes – cut them all with grace and precision.
• The fast-track to easy carving
• Swiss made carving knife with straight edge
• With an ultrasharp edge and ergonomic handle
• Retail: $54.00 CDN excl. tax
Swiss Classic Santoku Knife, fluted edge – The Santoku Knife is the Japanese take on the general-purpose kitchen knife. It excels at slicing, dicing and mincing; but its biggest talent is being multitalented – and its true specialty is doing everything well. Thanks to its special shape, low weight and excellent balance, you’ll find the Santoku to be a true all-rounder that’s a joy to use day in and day out.
• Perfect for slicing, dicing and mincing
• Swiss made Santoku knife with fluted edge
• With an ultrasharp fluted edge and ergonomic handle
• Retail: $73.00 CDN excl. tax